Our team of trainers and assessors have extensive experience in the industry. Their qualifications and teaching styles guarantee clients receive the most out of their training. Completing the course doesn’t just mean a certificate, clients also gain the knowledge and tools necessary to successfully start their own business.
Our training organisation offers training unique to the industry. Each client is matched with a trainer based on the individual needs of the client. The course is designed to be flexible and is undertaken locally to each client.
Benefits of training with PVET Institute
- Flexible learning options
- Undertake the practical phase of training locally to your area
- Our training package is clear, comprehensive and gives you the tools to become a great driving instructor
- Relaxed learning environment that encourages and builds confidence.
Peters Driving School is not a franchise. We are a company constantly on the lookout for motivated, talented new instructors to join our growing team.
Benefits of a career in driving instruction
- Choose your own working hours. Casual, part time or full time
- Work chose to home in your local area
- Maintain a work life balance
- Communicate and teach within your local community
Training is conducted on a one to one basis outside of a classroom environment.
The PVET learning environment focuses on encouraging strong learning behaviours. There are also frequent opportunities to ask any questions which are welcomed and answered by our professional team of trainers and assessors. This style of learning gives an opportunity to broaden a trainee’s knowledge in areas such as:
- Behavioural issues with clients
- Individual teaching tips
- Information on teaching special needs groups
- Marketing strategies that work
- How to sell yourself to a client
- How to keep a client
- How to successfully start your own business.