Why choose Peters Driving School?
Peters Driving School was established in 1989 and has built an excellent reputation for delivering professional driving lessons to all types of learners including:
- Nervous drivers with no driving experience
- Learners who are ready for their driving test and require last-minute advice from a professional driving instructor
- Mature aged drivers looking to build confidence
- Overseas licence holders looking to convert to NSW licensing
What will you receive with Peters Driving School?
Each learner receives driving lessons that are tailored to meet their individual needs.
Peters Driving School provides packages suited to individual students including:
- Individual lessons
- 6 & 10 hour packages
- Test Preparation
- Use of an instructor’s vehicle for the test
About Peters Driving School Instructors
Our instructors at Peters Driving School are all accredited driving instructors. At Peters Driving School we seek for driving instructors that are patient, reliable and experienced to provide the best possible service to you. Our aim is to assist you in developing low risk driving skills while focusing on becoming a safe driver for life. You can be assured that our instructors are:
- Certificate IV accredited
- Patient, reliable and friendly
- Flexible to suit your individual needs
For any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office on 9924 0331 or 9418 8953 between 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday.